Friday, October 18, 2013

It's a Celebration Bishes!

Hi Guys and Dolls! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I just thought about someTHING. Last year on my birthday, AND the previous year, I did not GET LAID (translation: no smashy-smashy). I’ve been getting Birthday Sex since I was 17. Yes, I am a Scorpio and we usually have a high sex drive (Horny A$$es! LOL) SMH! Hopefully this year, I get some on my birthday, because this is absolutely ridicKulous…To go three birthdays in a row with no d*ck!  It’s D*ck Deprevation!


Aaaaaargh!


Friends, Followers & Fans, please show your support; keep me in your well wishes (I won’t say prayers; due to the subject matter being fornication  #dontjudgeme). Hope that I have a blast on my birthday. It’s been 6 months and I need some fireworks in my life. Thank you for  reading and have a good ONE…. for me.;-)



Mazel tav!!


No comments:

Post a Comment