Sunday, April 14, 2013

La Secuela (The Sequel)

So...I have been advised by a friend and counsel that I must "deal" (my words) with Keith a second and perhaps third time in order to avoid the "hoe label" and return to being seen as the "cool chick". In my mind, deep down to the pits of my soul, from the top of my Pituitary Gland and the bottom of my Medulla Oblangata,  I am screaming "Noooooooo". He made some valid points; If you have sex with someone one time, they could just see you and say "oh yeah, I hit that" or "she's just a l'il hoe". Also sometimes the "first time" can be bad or awkward, because of nervousness, etc. It's not just about having sex one or two more times, it's about going out and hanging with him like on a buddy basis, and maybe throw in a little sex for good measure . I've never been approached with this situation before however I've made my decision on what I'm going to do. I'd like to hear some feedback from you. What do YOU think I'm going to do and what made you come up with YOUR prediction?
(By the way, after looking at a picture of Scarface, I think Keith looks more like Tony Montana than Ray Romano...Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment