Sunday, May 19, 2013

Had a fantastic date? Now what??

Good evening! Although it may seem like I may be slightly "ratchet", I am trying to do my best to find someone to settle down with, all the while taking advice drom some of my guy friends and other guy sources. Why??  Because we chicks don't know sh*t, only guys really know about guys...This is not meant to offend because I know we all mean well, however, the best advice I've ever received about guys have been FROM actual guys! They have the actual, uhhh, "equipment", so if you've got a couple QUALITY guy friends/relatives, go to them and make sure you get as much information as possible. I happened to run across an article that I would like to share with you ladies out there: Have you ever had a great date and the guy disappeared on you or never called back?  Here's a possiblity on WHY... http://bit.ly/18aqPol

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-07-25/guy-talk-why-you-never-heard-from-me-again-after-our-amazing-first-date/

No comments:

Post a Comment